Bulgaria and Azerbaijan Will Cooperate for the Development of Small and Medium-Sized eEnterprises
The Government approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding between the Bulgarian Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and the Small and Medium Business Development Agency of Azerbaijan.
The Memorandum foresees the two agencies to be partners in SME development, providing real opportunities for expanding business contacts between Bulgarian and Azerbaijan enterprises.
The two parties are undertaking trade-related business exchange information, investment opportunities, policies and measures taken by each of the two governments to promote the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Bulgaria and Azerbaijan will cooperate in organizing promotional events for small and medium-sized enterprises such as exchanges of entrepreneurs' visits, organizing their participation in business forums, conferences, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions, delegation visits, etc.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million