The Deputies Are Voting The Reduction of the Party Subsidies to 1 Lev
The reduction of the party subsidies to 1 lev for a vote comes into the plenary hall. Today the deputies will vote the respective amendments to the Budget Law for 2019 in first reading, BNT reported
They were proposed by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and motivated by the public expectations for lower spending by the state to finance political parties.
According to the Cabinet's estimates, the expected budget savings amount to BGN 14.6 million. The BSP has already announced that it does not support GERB's proposal to reduce subsidies, and they intend to initiate a debate on the subject.
The MRF said they were categorically against. The United Patriots supported the request of the governors, with the stipulation that the reduction should be in a smaller amount.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP