Karakachanov on the F-16 Planes: The Official Proposal Will Arrive within 1 Week
"The official F-16 proposal will arrive within 1 week, which we will officially comment on." That was announced by the Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov in the show "Plus-Minus”.
"Our quest is clear - to buy the best plane," said Karakachanov.
We recall that last week, Karakachanov explained that by July 7th is the deadline when the projects for the armored machine should be presented and sent to the companies.
He specified that four companies were interested in making an armored machine.
The first ship is expected to be delivered by the end of 2020 and the second one by the end of 2024. The total value is BGN 820 million, he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev and VP Iliana Yotova were Sworn In for their Second Term
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje
- » Osmani: We are no longer in the Yugoslav Union, we are entering into an Alliance with Bulgaria