Prime Minister Borissov Inspected the Pazardzhik Station's Reception Building
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov made an inspection of the Pazardzhik station's reception building. It is financed under the Operational Program "Transport" amounting to BGN 3.63 million, of which BGN 3.085 million are from the EU. Pazardzhik Station was completed in 9 months from January to September 2014. Before the start of the project, 231,000 passengers a year passed through the station. After the modernisation of the railway station and the railway section Septemvri-Plovdiv, the number of passengers has increased to 260 000 people.
From Pazardzhik Station, Prime Minister Borissov boarded a train which will pass on a high-speed road, built on European standards for the design of high-speed passenger services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing