Croatia Puts Up a New Wall Along the Border with Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Croatian interior ministry raised a high metal fence along the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina to prevent illegal migrants from entering the country, MIA reports.
Yesterday, the Border police in Bosnia and Herzegovina said the Croatian Interior Ministry had informed them that there would be an interruption of traffic due to the installation of the fence.
Many migrants are trying to cross the border between the two countries around Maljevac in order to enter the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority