Croatia Puts Up a New Wall Along the Border with Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Croatian interior ministry raised a high metal fence along the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina to prevent illegal migrants from entering the country, MIA reports.
Yesterday, the Border police in Bosnia and Herzegovina said the Croatian Interior Ministry had informed them that there would be an interruption of traffic due to the installation of the fence.
Many migrants are trying to cross the border between the two countries around Maljevac in order to enter the European Union.
- » The Canadian Government: Canada Suspends New Export Permits to Turkey
- » Ankara: Turkey Will Continue its Offensive in Syria with or without World's Support
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » India: Newborn Survives after it Was Buried Alive in a Clay Pot for Three Days
- » Syrian Kurdish Forces Have Regained Control of the City of Ras al-Ain
- » Michel Barnier: Reaching a Deal with UK - Still Possible