Croatia Puts Up a New Wall Along the Border with Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Croatian interior ministry raised a high metal fence along the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina to prevent illegal migrants from entering the country, MIA reports.
Yesterday, the Border police in Bosnia and Herzegovina said the Croatian Interior Ministry had informed them that there would be an interruption of traffic due to the installation of the fence.
Many migrants are trying to cross the border between the two countries around Maljevac in order to enter the European Union.
- » Trump Has Signed a Trade Pact with Canada and Mexico
- » Toyota is Closing its Plants in China because of the New Virus
- » Emmanuel Macron: Brexit is a "Sad Day" and a "Lesson for us all"
- » Lebanon will not extradite former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn to Japan
- » EU Airlines Will Resume Flying Over Iraq and Iran
- » India's Prime Minister: Pakistan May Sisappear in 10 Days