Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a Working Visit to Romania
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov is on a working visit to Bucharest, where he will meet his colleague Bogdan Licu, the press center of the prosecutor's office said.
In the Romanian capital, he is accompanied by his deputy, Mr. Ivan Geshev, and the head of International Affairs at Tsvetomir Yosifov.
A Memorandum of Cooperation between the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the The Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Romania (DIICOT) will be signed during the visit.
The Bulgarian delegation will be acquainted with the work of DIICOT and the achieved results and targets in the fight against organized crime and terrorism in our northern neighbour.
During the visit, meetings will also take place with DIICOT Chief Prosecutor Felix Banila and Head of International Cooperation at the Directorate, Kamelia Stoina.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens