'Metropolitan City Transport' Launches From Today 20 New Buses
New buses of the line 280 and 85 of "Metropolitan City Transport", using natural gas and which meet the requirements of Euro 6 will be launched in the capital reported Econ.bg
,,For 5 years we renovated 90% of all city buses on line and reduced 2.5 times harmful emissions from public transport'', said Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia.
The new buses are articulated, air-conditioned, accessible for wheelchair users and mothers with baby carriages, there are places to charge your telephone, cameras and Wi-Fi will be provided.
,,In 5 years, we have renewed 90% of the city’s bus fleet and have reduced 2.5 times the pollutant emissions from public transport. This year we expect another 13 new trams and 15 electric buses, which will be operated by Metropolitan Electric Transport'', the mayor of Sofia also said.
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria