An 18-Year-Old Received a Conditional Sentence for Driving After Drug Use
A 18-year-old graduate from Harmanli received a 6-month prison sentence with a 3-year probation period for drug use. She has driven a car after using cocaine, BNR reported.
The girl was arrested on May 26th, the night of her prom. Her driving licence was revoked for 9 months and a fine of 300 leva was imposed.
The verdict was pronounced after an agreement with the prosecutor's office. The decision of the Harmanlian District Court is final and is not subject to appeal and protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway