New Repairs on the 'Trakia' Highway
Today, a new repair of the ''Trakia'' highway begins. The place is the "Tsalapitsa" road junction, on the 112th kilometer of the highway. The asphalt pavement will be changed.
At different stages the road links will be closed. At first, from 08:00 am to 8:00 pm today the Sofia - Tsalapitsa connection will be closed.
A bypass route will be provided.
About BGN 400,000 are planned for the repair.
The Road Agency urges drivers to ride cautiously during the repairs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend