The Train to Edirne May Leave from Sofia
In order to provide a more convenient way to travel to Turkey, covering a wider range of clients of the national railway carrier, the train to Edirne is now being discussed to leave from Sofia.
On June 1 and 2 (Saturday and Sunday), the train ran from Plovdiv to Edirne. The tourist train will continue to travel once all reconciliation procedures have been reviewed and implemented with the relevant institutions as soon as possible.
All customers of BDZ-Passenger services Ltd., who have purchased travel tickets from Plovdiv to Edirne for the coming weekends (8th and 9th June) in advance, can reimburse in the respective international bureaus and ticket offices, from which they were purchased.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8
- » EU Commissioner: In six EU countries, less than 55% are Vaccinated, and this is Dangerous for the Rest
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 127 Less Cases than Yesterday