President Radev Will Meet with President Putin in Saint Petersburg
From 6 to 8 June, President Rumen Radev will be visiting the Russian Federation for the International Economic Forum in St. Petersburg.
Tomorrow, the Bulgarian head of state will hold a meeting with his Russian counterpart, President Vladimir Putin. This is the second meeting between the two heads of state after their talk in Sochi in May 2018, when the dialogue at the highest political level between Bulgaria and Russia was restored after a ten-year interruption.
Later in the day Rumen Radev will also meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in St. Petersburg. During his visit to Russia, the president will be accompanied by his wife Desislava Radeva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria’s President: An Active Information Campaign is Needed for the Machine Vote
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy will Unblock Arms Exports for BGN 1 Billion
- » Priorities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs: The Fight against Vote Buying, Road Safety and Domestic Crime