The Bulgarian State Grants BGN 315,000 for Scholarships for Gifted Children
The Government approved additional costs / transfers of BGN 315 360 for the payment of scholarships under the Program of Measures for Protection of Children with Proven Talents from State, Municipal and Private Schools in 2019.
The funds are intended for scholarships for students from art schools at the Ministry of Culture and from municipal schools that have been eligible for a scholarship in 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Students Willing to Study Abroad Dwindling - Bulgarian Education Ministry
- » Schools not Observing Anti-Epidemic Measures Will Be Closed - Ministry of Education
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Start of School Year in Bulgaria
- » Top 7 Universities in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Students up to 4th Grade will be Without Masks in Class