The Bulgarian State Grants BGN 315,000 for Scholarships for Gifted Children
The Government approved additional costs / transfers of BGN 315 360 for the payment of scholarships under the Program of Measures for Protection of Children with Proven Talents from State, Municipal and Private Schools in 2019.
The funds are intended for scholarships for students from art schools at the Ministry of Culture and from municipal schools that have been eligible for a scholarship in 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: All Students return to Class on Monday - They will be Tested once a Week
- » Back to Class with a COVID Test: Long Queues of Students in Front of the Laboratories in Sofia
- » Only 4.3% of the Teachers in Bulgaria are aged 21-30
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry: Covid Tests are Provided for Young Students across the Country
- » Bulgaria: About 60% of Young Students are Ready to Return to Class by Being Tested Twice a Week