Bulgaria's President Approached the CC for the Changes in the State Property Act
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev referred to the Constitutional Court a request to declare separate provisions of the Law on Amendment and Supplement to the State Property Act (promulgated in State Gazette No. 44 / 4.06.2019) as non-constitutional and non-conforming to international treaties. This is reported by the presidential press centre.
Referring to the court, the president defends his position expressed by the veto on the legal provisions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgaria Government will Control Food Prices
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?