Bulgaria's President Approached the CC for the Changes in the State Property Act
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev referred to the Constitutional Court a request to declare separate provisions of the Law on Amendment and Supplement to the State Property Act (promulgated in State Gazette No. 44 / 4.06.2019) as non-constitutional and non-conforming to international treaties. This is reported by the presidential press centre.
Referring to the court, the president defends his position expressed by the veto on the legal provisions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Iraq Pope Francis Calls for End to Violence and Extremism
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » US Senators: Corruption Sours Our Relations with Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine