CEM: Two Candidates for Director - General of the BNR Are with Incomplete Documents
Two of the candidates for director - general of the Bulgarian National Radio are with incomplete documents, said the member of the Electronic Media Council Betina Joteva, who is chairman of the technical committee for checking the availability and regularity of the candidates' documents.
The candidates for the Director General of the BNR are: Svetoslav Kostov, Mitko Dimitrov, Valery Todorov, Daniela Manolova, Alexander Velev and Aneta Milkova. At this stage, we will not pass their admission to a competition, for the simple reason that two of the candidates have incomplete documents. One has not produced a copy of an employment record book, only an official note, and another candidate has only a partially filled employment record book - it is not complete ", Joteva said.
According to the procedure, the two candidates have a one week period to submit the necessary documents, after which the Technical Commission will meet again and decide which candidates will be admitted to the competition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom