Mass Checks For Separate Garbage Collection Have Begun in the Capital
Mass checks for separate garbage collection have begun in the capital.
The action is made by the Sofia Inspectorate and the fines are from BGN 50 to BGN 700.
Inspectors' inspections are surprising and started on May 27th. They are tracking where and how people and companies throw away their trash.
A serious problem in the capital is the lack of yellow, blue and green containers. The reason for this is the constant vandalism by citizens.
Garbage containers are constantly being set on fire and devastated. A large number of citizens throw away full garbage bags with different junk in them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet