YouTube, Snapchat and Gmail Collapsed
Google's overloaded servers in the eastern US have caused problems for Snapchat, Gmail and YouTube on Sunday. Thousands have complained in social media posts that the popular apps are not available, reported BGNews.
Google has recognised the problem and explained that it is "high levels of network congestion in the eastern USA, affecting multiple services in Google Cloud, G Suite and YouTube." "Users may see slow performance or intermittent errors," the company said in a statement around 2 p.m. PT. "We believe we have identified the root cause of the congestion and expect to return to normal service shortly."
Snapchat and YouTube, owned by Google, have admitted for the problem in Twitter. Google Cloud - Google’s hosting platform is one of Google's most profitable services but faces fierce competition from other technology companies such as Amazon and Microsoft.
In March, Facebook's largest social networking site Facebook accused a "server configuration change" for a mass interruption affecting its applications around the world. The disruption affected consumers for at least 12 hours in most regions of the world, with the most serious situation in North America and Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 133 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Troops heading South, Sloviansk is the New Front line in Donbas
- » 47 Police Officers Injured during a Protest in North Macedonia against the French Proposal
- » Due to Good Economic Results, the EU will reduce the Recovery Plan for Bulgaria by a Billion EUR
- » Day 132 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia’s Offensive in the East Continues
- » The Macedonian Arsonist from Bitola burned the French Proposal, 4 Policemen Injured in Anti-Bulgarian Clashes
- » China will soon Take Over 90% of the Russian Electronics Market