Students From Burgas Created an Electric Car
Students from the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Burgas have developed a unique electric vehicle. It works entirely on electricity.
The car itself is made of fiberglass and aluminum. The new electric car even has its name - "Batkomobil".
Behind the electromobile are the efforts of the students of specialty "Industrial Electronics" Velin Georgiev, Atanas Hristov and Anton Stoichev, as well as their professor eng. Krassimir Kanchev.
They have worked on creating the car of the future for more than 4 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fees are Increasing in most Bulgarian Universities
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe