Students From Burgas Created an Electric Car
Students from the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Burgas have developed a unique electric vehicle. It works entirely on electricity.
The car itself is made of fiberglass and aluminum. The new electric car even has its name - "Batkomobil".
Behind the electromobile are the efforts of the students of specialty "Industrial Electronics" Velin Georgiev, Atanas Hristov and Anton Stoichev, as well as their professor eng. Krassimir Kanchev.
They have worked on creating the car of the future for more than 4 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: All Students return to Class on Monday - They will be Tested once a Week
- » Back to Class with a COVID Test: Long Queues of Students in Front of the Laboratories in Sofia
- » Only 4.3% of the Teachers in Bulgaria are aged 21-30
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry: Covid Tests are Provided for Young Students across the Country
- » Bulgaria: About 60% of Young Students are Ready to Return to Class by Being Tested Twice a Week