Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
Belgrade will hold a high-level meeting on energy security in the region with the participation of Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
The energy security policies of the Southeast Europe region, the role of the gas supply security infrastructure, the importance of international cooperation for stability and security of supply, green growth as a factor for economic benefits and investment, etc. will be discussed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided
- » China is Increasing Coal Production. Calls on the Population to Stock Up on Food
- » Fuel Prices will Rise More by the End of the Year