Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov: Bulgaria Won't Make any Compromises for the F-16
The Bulgarian side won’t make any compromises for the quality and equipment of the F-16s and the negotiations are only for the price. This was assured by Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"When we chose the United States as a potential counterpart, the White House, and other factors in the US administration, we were confident that they would be in line with our financial capabilities. However, it turned out that this is a matter of negotiations and talks that will continue until we find the advantageous crossing point that is acceptable to both sides, "he said.
Karakachanov also underlined that under no circumstances would it be at the expense of either the armament of the aircraft or its equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Erdogan Has Ordered the Conversion of Hagia Sofia Back Into a Mosque
- » Second Day in a Row: Protests For and Against the Government in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » A Counter-Protest is Going to Take Place in the Center of Sofia