Angel Dzhambazki Invites the Newly Elected MEPs to Joint Action on the Mobility I Package
After yesterday evening, the CEC announced the results of which parties sent representatives to the European Parliament, the VMRO MEP, who led the fight against the Mobility Package - Angel Dzhambazki, called for a meeting with the elected representatives of the European Parliament from GERB, SDS, BSP for Bulgaria, DPS and Democratic Bulgaria.
In the invitation, Dzhambazki points out that there is no time, and all 17 Bulgarian MEPs should urgently take joint action on the so-called "Macron Package”, which is a symbol of double standards and aims to destroy the Bulgarian transport business.
The meeting will be held on June 17 (Monday) at 14:00 in Grand Hotel Sofia, in the Triaditsa Hall. The whole transport industry is also invited to the event because the best way to protect the Bulgarian interest is by coordinating the actions between the Bulgarian MEPs and the transport industry, VMRO notes.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP