Bulgartransgaz Changed the Consortium, Which Will Build "Turkish Stream" Through Bulgaria
Bulgartransgaz changed the consortium, which will build "Turkish Stream" through Bulgaria. The reason - the previous favourite did not submit the required documents in time, and the second one, in the meantime, gave a more favourable offer.
The gas operator received a letter from the second ranked candidate - the German-Italian Consortium "Gas Development and Expansion in Bulgaria", registered in Luxembourg.
Vladimir Malinov - Executive Director of Bulgartransgaz: And they offer us a discount of 31.15% of their proposed price for the implementation of the project in the long term, namely 615 days.
They also offer a discount on the cost of project funding.
The suggested price of the consortium "Gas Development and Expansion - Bulgaria" with the discount is slightly over 1 billion 102 million EUR excluding VAT.
Other terms of the contract, including terms, remain unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Increase in Exports from Bulgaria by over 27% up until April
- » Bulgaria: Vegetables continue to become Cheaper
- » Bulgarian PM in Sadovo after the Hail: Within a Month we will Reimburse the Funds of Farmers