An Extraordinary EU Summit Has Begun in Brussels
The extraordinary European Union Summit has begun in Brussels. Leaders discuss the results of the European Parliament and the possibilities for defining the next President of the European Commission. Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also participate in the meeting.
European leaders discuss the distribution of top positions in the EU after the European elections. The overall assessment is that tonight there will be no single solution.
All European leaders entered the meeting without their mobile phones, so there was no leakage of information.
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP
- » Bulgaria to Supply Protective Clothing to Austria
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Europe Exceeded 15,000
- » Bulgaria and Hungary Call for better Coordination of Transport Corridors
- » The EU is Sending € 38 Million in Emergency Aid to Health in the Western Balkans
- » EC Adopted Harmonised Standards for Medical Devices to Respond to Urgent Needs