An Extraordinary EU Summit Has Begun in Brussels
The extraordinary European Union Summit has begun in Brussels. Leaders discuss the results of the European Parliament and the possibilities for defining the next President of the European Commission. Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will also participate in the meeting.
European leaders discuss the distribution of top positions in the EU after the European elections. The overall assessment is that tonight there will be no single solution.
All European leaders entered the meeting without their mobile phones, so there was no leakage of information.
- » BNR: Bulgaria and Croatia Disappointed with Delay of Accession Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU
- » Its Official: Laura Kovesi Will Be the First Prosecutor General of the European Union
- » The New European Commission Delayed for at Least One Month
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » The EU Gives "Green Light" to Intensive Brexit Talks