CEC: With 100% Processed Protocols in the PRC, Electoral Activity in the European Elections was 33.27%
With 100% processed protocols in the PRC, electoral activity in the European elections was 33.27%, the CEC said.
The CEC spokesman Alexander Andreev said that the final results will be specified with the re-introduction and the removal of the discrepancies .
The intermediate results at the first introduction of the protocols are as follows:
GERB leads with 31.07%, followed by BSP Coalition for Bulgaria - 24.26%, MRF - 16, 55%, VMRO - 7, 36% and DB - 6.06%.
The latest REC - Targovishte is due to be adopted. Once it arrives, the the last DECs protocol re-entering will begin.
According the data from the first introduction of the protocols, it became clear that 36.71% of the voters voted with preference. Preferential voting takes place in all political forces. The highest percentage of preferences, with over 50% of voters, is for VMRO and DB.
The distribution of mandates will be clear by tomorrow, and on Friday we will find out who will be the Bulgarian MEPs in the European Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Outgoing Prime Minister Borissov Taking Part in EU Porto Summit
- » EU History of Fishing Wars – No Lessons Learnt
- » Bulgaria: More Shocking Facts Got out in Recent Scandal Involving Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Summoned Outgoing Council of Ministers to Parliament
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Alert European Institutions to Political Pressure over Independent Judiciary
- » Bulgarian Energy Watchdog: There Will Be No Price Leaps in Heating and Electricity