The Aytos Zoo Seeks the Adoption of Some of its Inhabitants
The Aytos Zoo seeks the adoption of some of its inhabitants. The zoo is home of foxes, monkeys, ostriches, a racoon and pigeons. At the moment, there are 200 exotic animals and birds on nearly 13 decares.
The adoptive parent of an animal helps through monthly financial support that will be spent on food or improving his habitat. This was reported by the zoo management.
A veterinarian and a biologist take care of the animals. Since this year, the old animal cells have been upgraded with new ones, which are made of entirely ecological materials.
The Aytos Zoo celebrates 50 years from its creation today.
On the occasion of the half-century jubilee of the park, the entrance for visitors is free of charge until 18.00 PM today .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: By the End of May 7,000 Ukrainian Refugees will be Moved from Varna to other Cities
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Half of Bulgarian Hotels will let Ukrainian Refugees Stay for the Foreseeable Future
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » About 100,000 Refugees remain in Bulgaria