Jump in the Price of Electricity is Proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation
This became clear from a published report by the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR), quoted by NOVA TV.
A jump in the price of electricity by an average of 3.48% is proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation.
The accounts show that the electricity price for subscribers in Southeastern Bulgaria could be the most expensive - 3.59 per cent.
For CEZ and Energo Pro, the change is 3,46% and 3,38% respectively.
The new prices will be discussed at the beginning of June, if approved, they will enter into force in the summer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo
- » Bulgaria Mulls Building Small Nuclear Reactor