Jump in the Price of Electricity is Proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation
This became clear from a published report by the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR), quoted by NOVA TV.
A jump in the price of electricity by an average of 3.48% is proposed by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation.
The accounts show that the electricity price for subscribers in Southeastern Bulgaria could be the most expensive - 3.59 per cent.
For CEZ and Energo Pro, the change is 3,46% and 3,38% respectively.
The new prices will be discussed at the beginning of June, if approved, they will enter into force in the summer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All Hydro- and Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria Activated to Compensate for Turned off Reactor of Kozloduy NPP
- » Bulgaria: Minor Incident in Kozloduy NPP, Unit 5 Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020