The Police Detained Person for the Murder in Haskovo Region
There is already detained person for the murder of the elderly man in the Haskovo village of Lozen. This was announced by the Appellate Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv.
It was added that the crime was committed with a small caliber rifle. The detainee has been staying at the victim's home. He has lived with the daughter of the murdered. According to investigators, the 54-year-old man has killed his father-in-law by imprudence.
He is about to be detained for 72 hours with an adjudicating prosecutor's decree and be apprehended as an accused. The case investigation continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski