The Police Detained Person for the Murder in Haskovo Region
There is already detained person for the murder of the elderly man in the Haskovo village of Lozen. This was announced by the Appellate Prosecutor's Office in Plovdiv.
It was added that the crime was committed with a small caliber rifle. The detainee has been staying at the victim's home. He has lived with the daughter of the murdered. According to investigators, the 54-year-old man has killed his father-in-law by imprudence.
He is about to be detained for 72 hours with an adjudicating prosecutor's decree and be apprehended as an accused. The case investigation continues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven