Germany Spent a Record € 23 Billion on Refugee Integration and Prevention of Migration
Last year, Germany spent a record € 23 billion on refugee integration and prevention of migration to its territory, the BNR reported relying on Reuters and an official report by the Berlin Ministry of Finance.
We see 11% increase compared to 2017. The document will be discussed at today's meeting of the German government.
Alice Weidel, the leader of the Alternate for Germany parliamentary faction made a negative comment on Monday
"It's too expensive for taxpayers to welcome migrants," she said.
And Minister of State Migration, Annette Widmann-Mauz called Weidel’s comment "stupid," because most of these billions were paid to root out the causes of migratory flow to Germany and prevent a new wave, the National Radio adds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests