11 Foreigners Were Arrested on The Maritsa Motorway, Near Svilengrad
11 foreigners were arrested on the Maritsa motorway, near Svilengrad. They were without personal documents and went to Bulgaria from Greece through a "green" border in the region of the village of Mezek.
The 36-year-old driver, who was had to transport the people to the interior of the country, was also detained for 72 hours by a decree of the monitoring prosecutor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year