Theresa May Begins the Talks With Her Ministers on The Details of the Promised "Bold Offer" for Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May begins the talks with her ministers on the details of the promised bold offer for Brexit.
She will try to win a majority for approval in parliament for the fourth time. The package of proposals which will be included in the EU exit bill is expected to be signed at the government meeting tomorrow, the British agency “Press Association” reported.
The Labor Leader Leader Jeremy Corbin has said he will not support the Bill, which May will put to vote in June.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed
- » Christine Lagarde Was Endorsed by EU Leaders as the Next ECB President
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU