Theresa May Begins the Talks With Her Ministers on The Details of the Promised "Bold Offer" for Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May begins the talks with her ministers on the details of the promised bold offer for Brexit.
She will try to win a majority for approval in parliament for the fourth time. The package of proposals which will be included in the EU exit bill is expected to be signed at the government meeting tomorrow, the British agency “Press Association” reported.
The Labor Leader Leader Jeremy Corbin has said he will not support the Bill, which May will put to vote in June.
- » British Prime Minister Boris Johnson: I’m Appalled by this Tragic Incident in Essex
- » Zimbabwe Declares a New Official Holiday for the Country to Protest against US Sanctions
- » The Controversial Extradition Bill Was Withdrawn by the Hong Kong Parliament
- » 47 U.S. Attorneys General Launch a Joint Antitrust Investigation against Facebook
- » Kurdish Fighters Withdraw from Security Zone in Northern Syria
- » Donald Tusk Recommends the EU27 Accept the UK Request for an Extension