Twenty New Buses Will Serve Line 11 From Today
BTA reported that today were launched twenty new buses for line 11.
The new buses were presented at the "Zemliane" depot in the presence of the mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova. The buses are 18-meter long, articulated, low-floored, air-conditioned and offer Wi-Fi.
They will serve Line 11, linking Geo Milev and Ovcha Kupel. It is expected that by the end of the month another 20 buses will be launched on line 280.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan