74-Year-Old Woman Was Murdered In Varna
74-year-old woman was murdered in Varna, the police press reported.
Criminalists work on investigating a serious criminal offense. The victim is a 74-year-old woman living on the territory of the Third RU.
There is a pre-litigation process which is managed by a prosecutor from the District Prosecutor's Office in the city.
For now, it is not known when the crime was committed or where the body was found.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations