Police Detained About 20 Tons Bulgarian Contraband Tobacco in Hong Kong
The product was found in a container that came from our country, reported NOVA TV.
About 20 tons of hookah tobacco, believed to be smuggled, found in a container arriving from Bulgaria, discovered the Hog Kong authorities.
This was announced by the South China Morning Post newspaper, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The market price of the found tobacco amounts to $ 1.65 million.
Containers have been reported to contain items of everyday necessity, but on Monday, customs officers found the tobacco.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia