Boyko Borissov Will Meet with Bavarian Prime Minister Marcus Zöder
Zöder is visiting Bulgaria at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister, reported NOVA TV.
The Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and Bavaria - Boyko Borissov and Marcus Zöder will hold a four-eye meeting in the building of the Council of Ministers on 2 May. Zöder is visiting Bulgaria at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
The two will discuss the cooperation between Bulgaria and Bavaria in the areas of home affairs, security, economy and finance as well as topics on the European agenda.
After the bilateral meeting of Borissov and Zöder, plenary talks will be held between the delegations of Bulgaria and Bavaria.
Later, Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Marcus Zöder will take part in a roundtable on "Protection of the EU's external border and migration policies", organized by the Ministry of Interior and the Hanns Seidel Foundation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People