Parking in the Blue and Green Zones in Sofia Will be Free During the Easter holidays
Parking in the Blue and Green Zones in Sofia will be free during the Easter holidays, inform the Sofia City Mobility Center, and the Paid Paid Parking Areas will not work on May 1st and May 6 May - St. George's Day.
At the same time, during the working days, the drivers of cars, which park in forbidden places in the areas of Blue and Green zones, will be warned about the violation with stickers, inform the Sofia Municipality.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019