Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
"Bulgaria has a long history with Kuwait, which brings us an excellent bilateral relations." This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Mariana Nikolova during a meeting with a Kuwaiti parliamentary delegation headed by Mr. Rakan Yousef al-Nisf, chairman of Kuwait - Bulgaria Friendship Group, the press center of the cabinet said.
Nikolova pointed out that Bulgaria enjoys high macroeconomic and financial stability and that the annual growth of nearly 4 per cent is among the highest in Europe.
In turn, Rakan Yousef al-Nisf pointed out that the Kuwaiti investments in Bulgaria, which amount to about $ 2 million, are not enough and work needs to be done to increase them and there is a potential for that.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus