WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%
Actual cases of infection outweigh the reported, alarmed by the organization, quoted by NOVA TV.
Measles have risen by 300% worldwide for the first three months of 2019, compared with the same period last year, according to World Health Organization (WHO), quoted by BTA.
"Although these data are conditional and incomplete, they show a trend. In many countries there are outbreaks of the disease. In many regions, there has been a significant increase in measles cases'', the health organization said.
The WHO notes that actual cases of infection exceed the times reported, which means that the early 2019 forecasts have underestimated the the seriousness of the outbreaks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa