Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Signed a Memorandum
The sports ministers and representatives of the football federations of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia held a working meeting in Thessaloniki, to which they signed a Memorandum of Understanding between the four governments.
Minister of Youth and Sports Krassen Kralev, Minister of Youth and Sports of Serbia Vanja Udovicic, Deputy Minister of Culture and Sports of Greece Giorgos Vasiliadis and the Minister of Youth and Sports of Romania Bogdan Constantin Matthew formalize the establishment of the organizing committee for the preparation of joint application for the 2030 World Cup and the European Championship in 2028.
During the meeting in Thessaloniki each of the four countries made specific proposals with which cities and stadiums could be included in the application.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO