Bulgarian Government Approves Additional BGN 50 mln For Hospitals
The government approved an additional BGN 50 million to subsidize hospitals, which will make it possible for nurses to receive BGN 950 starting salary.
There will also be an increase for other healthcare professionals.
Money is disbursed from the health ministry's budget, and according to the prime minister becomes possible after an analysis of the country's current economic situation.
Due to the good financial results in the country, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has suggested that the health ministry budget spendings to be increased
Novinite.com recalls that in February, the government allocated an extra BGN 30 million for district and municipal hospitals. According to the health minister, most of them should be used to increase staff salaries.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General