Bulgarian Government Approves Additional BGN 50 mln For Hospitals
The government approved an additional BGN 50 million to subsidize hospitals, which will make it possible for nurses to receive BGN 950 starting salary.
There will also be an increase for other healthcare professionals.
Money is disbursed from the health ministry's budget, and according to the prime minister becomes possible after an analysis of the country's current economic situation.
Due to the good financial results in the country, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has suggested that the health ministry budget spendings to be increased
Novinite.com recalls that in February, the government allocated an extra BGN 30 million for district and municipal hospitals. According to the health minister, most of them should be used to increase staff salaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"