Final Decision: NATO Will Not Deploy New Military Forces in the Black Sea
The decision was made after two-day talks in Washington, reported NOVA TV.
After two days of talks, NATO decided that no new forces would be deployed in the Black Sea. However, the Alliance has come up with a special package of measures that include increased surveillance and presence of ships. The first diplomats once more condemned the actions of Russia in the Crimea.
"Russia sees provocation in many actions, but the truth is that not one of NATO's allies has illegally occupied part of another territory. The idea of all is to continue the dialogue with Russia. The plan we have adopted confirms the commitments of 2016 does not include the deployment of new NATO forces in the Black Sea. The annexation of the Crimea certainly changed the situation in the Black Sea'', said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkish Military Equipment will pass through Bulgaria to join KFOR in Kosovo
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » The Minister of Defense: There are no Bulgarian soldiers in Ukraine
- » A Wagner mercenary with a Medal from Putin was Arrested in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Military Parade on the Day of the Bulgarian Army (PHOTOS and VIDEO)