Germany Supports the Construction of a Volkswagen Plant in Bulgaria
Germany supports the construction of a Volkswagen plant in Bulgaria. This was stated by German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier at a joint press conference with Bulgarian President Rumen Radev.
"With this signal we want to send the message that Germany has a great interest in the political, cultural and economic relations between our two countries to continue and become even closer," Steinmeier said.
Rumen Radev said that Steinmeier discussed the prospects for a strategic German investment in Bulgaria.
"I believe that successful Bulgarian-German Economic Partnership provides a reasonable basis to believe that Bulgaria is ready and deserves to have a strategic investor with a closed production cycle," said the Bulgarian head of state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus