Ekaterina Zaharieva Discussed the Deal For the F-16 With Peter Navarro
With three working sessions, the meeting of NATO foreign ministers will begin today with major accents - the relationship between the European Union and NATO.
In Washington DC, Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva held talks on the F-16 aircraft with Peter Navarro, Assistant to the President Donald Trump, Director of Trade and Industrial Policy, Director of the White House National Trade Council.
Exact parameters of our deal have been discussed today.
Ekaterina Zaharieva, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria: President Trump's advisor, who has been very supportive of Slovakia for the purchase of airplanes, said he is our great supporter. Of course, representatives of the four ministries will come so we can make a good deal for both sides.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits