The EP Adopted the Mobility Package at First Reading
The European Parliament adopted at first reading changes to the Mobility package, reported NOVA TV.
The European Parliament adopted at first reading the controversial Mobility Package for International Carriers.
Three projects were voted and more than 1,000 proposals for amendments were rejected, including those of the Bulgarian MPs for postponement and procedural objections.
Following today's vote, talks between the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the Commission will begin.
If these negotiations are completed successfully in the next and last session of the EP in April, a second reading vote will be held before the election of MEPs in May.
The next negotiations will be led by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU. The presidency has two weeks to reach an agreement.
- » MFA: Due to Transport Strikes in Spain, There May be Difficulties with the Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Kristalina Georgieva's Chances to Head the IMF are Increasing
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia