Bulgarian Cabinet Will Allocate BGN 32.4 million For the European Elections
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev will be involved in the preparation and holding of the European Elections, reported NOVA TV.
BGN 32.4 million will be allocated for the European elections in Bulgaria. This is the decision of the Council of Ministers, which was adopted today.
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who will be assisted by a working group, will be involved in the preparations. The decision includes duties and responsibilities of other ministers related to the preparation and conduction of the elections.
The vote will take place on 26 May 2019.
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.
- » Bulgaria and EU Share Road Funding
- » Bulgarian Parliament's New Website will Cost BGN 25 000