Alitalia Canceled 95 Flights Due to Strike
95 flights of the national Italian carrier were canceled due to a strike.
From 11.00 to 15.00 Bulgarian time, domestic and international flights of Alitalia were suspended.
A spokesman for the national carrier has assured that all passengers will be redirected within today.
The strike is organized by six Italian airline unions, including those of pilots and stewards. Тheir demands are for more competitiveness and employment protection.
The airline "Air Italy" joined the protest, but their strike will continue for 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice
- » Tourism Minister Angelkova: Bulgaria is a Safe Holiday Destination, Tourist Season Starts on July 1
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria: Movement within EU to be Restored on June 15
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and our Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1