Carriers Will Protest in Strasbourg if the Mobility Package is Voted on Wednesday
If European deputies decide the so-called ,,Mobility Package'' to be voted on Wednesday, Bulgarian carriers are ready for effective strike actions in Strasbourg. This was stated before BNT Nikolay Rashkov from the Union of International Carriers.
Even if the Mobility Package to be voted on Wednesday, it will be at first reading. The best option for Bulgarian carriers is the second reading of the bill to remain for the next European Parliament.
,,If the Mobility Package is not removed from the agenda on Wednesday, Bulgarian carriers are ready to protest in Strasbourg'', Nikolay Rashkov from the Union of International Carriers told BNT.
Protest actions will be joint with colleagues from Romania, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania.
,,If the Mobility Package is voted, it will cause the bankruptcy of many Bulgarian small and medium-sized businesses in Bulgaria and the registration or migration of large companies'', Rashkov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria