Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
The meeting is on Saturday. So far Grigor Dimitrov is having three successful games against Feliciano Lopez, reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face the Feliciano López in a match from the second round of the Masters in Miami.
So far, Dimitrov and Lopez have five games with each other, with Grigor having three successes.
This will be the first match of the Bulgarian tennis player from Austrellean Open, where he reached the tournament's eighth finals.
However, due to health problems, Dimitrov dropped out of Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells.
- » It's Official - Dimitar Berbatov Announced the End of His Football Career
- » The End of an Era! Roger Federer Announced He Is Considering a Retirement
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm on October 14
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims