Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
The meeting is on Saturday. So far Grigor Dimitrov is having three successful games against Feliciano Lopez, reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face the Feliciano López in a match from the second round of the Masters in Miami.
So far, Dimitrov and Lopez have five games with each other, with Grigor having three successes.
This will be the first match of the Bulgarian tennis player from Austrellean Open, where he reached the tournament's eighth finals.
However, due to health problems, Dimitrov dropped out of Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
- » Grigor Dimitrov Received a Marriage Proposal after his Big Win at the Australian Open
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament
- » Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Play in Bulgaria at the Sofia Open 2020
- » Vladimir Iliev is the Athlete of the Year