Bulgarian MFA: No Injured Bulgarians in the Bus Incident in Istanbul
According to information from the Consulate General of Bulgaria in Istanbul today, a bus driver in the Beyazit district, who lost control of the bus, has hit about 10 parked cars and pedestrians. Two Bulgarian citizens were in the place of the accident, but they are in good health.
There were injured people in the incident, who were driven by ambulances to nearby hospitals. Among them there are no Bulgarian citizens.
No information has been received about other Bulgarian citizens affected by the incident. The Istanbul Consulate General is ready to assist if necessary.
Contact phones: +90 212 281 01 14; +90 212 281 01 15; +90 212 281 01 16.
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria